6 Quick & Easy Tips to Supercharge Your Blog Content
Here's how you can supercharge your blog content to interest people without breaking the bank and avoid wasting time creating skippable content.
6 Tips – How to Launch Your Blog in 24 hours or less
Do you have interesting content to share? If so, it is time to start your blog… or expand your existing blog using your fantastic writing skills. To create and maintain a blog these days is easy and inexpensive. You can start as soon as today! Here are some easy tips and tricks to supercharge your blog journey. Go live Today!
#smallbusiness #shareknowledge #startup #blogger #blogging #teamspirit #smallprojects #business
Borderline genius tips for starting a blog and making money | From a Six-Figure Blogger
If you’re looking for tips for starting a blog, you definitely want to watch this video because it will give you some little-known tips to start earning money right away.
Want to build a 6-Figure Blog? Subscribe to our email list – https://dashboard.mailerlite.com/forms/125103/69219354894402780/share
Ebooks to help me rank on the first page of Google – https://triedandtruemomjobs.com/SEOBundle
Here are the links discussed in this video:
Blog tips for beginners: https://youtu.be/3ZlMTLEfMN0
Step-by-step Affiliate Marketing video- https://youtu.be/V9daR84a11E
KW Finder – http://kwfinder.com/#a5d958119feebf80272580a6f
Keywords Everywhere – https://keywordseverywhere.com/
How to find keywords on Google – https://youtu.be/vSi4YQjcTuw
You can see how I make money blogging here – https://triedandtruemomjobs.com/make-money-blogging/?swcfpc=1
For additional ways to make money from home, check out our most popular article here https://triedandtruemomjobs.com/make-money-from-home/
#blogtiptuesday #tipsforstartingablog #makingmoney
Disclosure: Links contain affiliates. When you buy through one of our links we will receive a commission. This is at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting Tried and True Mom Jobs and allowing us to continue to bring you valuable content.
5 TIPS FOR NEW BLOGGERS: What you need to do your first month blogging | THECONTENTBUG
So you started a blog… now what?! Once you first buy your domain and create your website, it can be hard to navigate what to do next with your beginner blog. How can you set up your blog for success and grow your blog from the beginning?! Well, today I’m sharing 5 tips for new bloggers and sharing what you need to do your first month blogging.
(If you want to skip over the Google Search Console tutorial, jump to 7:13)
Want to learn more about what I talked about? Check out the resources below!
GOOGLE ANALYTICS & SEARCH CONSOLE:
○ Guide To Google Analytics – http://thecontentbug.com/2017/03/07/bloggers-guide-google-analytics/
○ Guide To Google Search Console – http://thecontentbug.com/2017/03/28/complete-guide-google-search-console/
Download your FREE Google Analytics Setup Checklist – http://thecontentbug.com/free-google-analytics-setup-checklist/
Download your FREE Google Search Console Setup Checklist –
○ My 2019 Pinterest Process – https://youtu.be/yDXrSZ4Xu3A
○ How To Write The Perfect Pin Description – https://youtu.be/3BEM-ZlAW80
○ Pinterest SEO Basics – https://youtu.be/sqhMlrjuj9g
○ How I Reached 2 MILLION on Pinterest – https://youtu.be/Nbptm0KAkBU
○ Beginner’s Guide To Tailwind & Tailwind Tribes – http://thecontentbug.com/2018/10/01/guide-to-tailwind/
Get 100 pins for free on Tailwind today (free trial) – http://bit.ly/TCB-tailwind
○ How To Write A Blog Post – https://youtu.be/ZlbHdYMWSOA
○ What To Blog About To Get Pageviews – https://youtu.be/HrhxTygOSSE
○ The Business Of Blogging – https://youtu.be/7HbfIWIzPRM
○ How I Transformed My Beginner Blog Into A Business – https://youtu.be/xd4f8V2fle8
○ My Blogging Process (How I create blog posts) – https://youtu.be/l3piJJLw4Hk
Create a plan to blow up your brand in 60 days or less! – https://shopcathrinmanning.com/products/the-blow-it-up-blueprint
//COME SAY HI!
Vlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/CathrinManningVlogs
//SHOP MY PRODUCTS!
Content Calendar Template – https://shopcathrinmanning.com/products/content-calendar-template
Blow It Up Blueprint – https://shopcathrinmanning.com/products/the-blow-it-up-blueprint
Lightroom Mobile Presets – https://shopcathrinmanning.com/collections/photo-presets
The Blog Hustler (ebook) – https://shopcathrinmanning.com/products/the-blog-hustler
And make sure you subscribe to my channel!
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting TheContentBug.com so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!
Sharing blogging tips to help you grow your blog faster than you thought possible!
The easiest way to get more blog traffic
The easiest way to get more blog traffic. If your blog isn’t generating traffic, it’s not the time to abandon it altogether. Instead, it’s time to resuscitate it. There are over a billion blogs out there. How can you expect yours to stand out? Businesses with blogs experience twice as much email traffic as those that don’t have one. Websites with a blog are shown to have 434% more index pages, meaning if you blog, your content will show up on searches which means more traffic. And according to HubSpot, marketers who prioritize blog marketing are 13x more likely to see a positive return on their investment.
RESOURCES & LINKS:
So, what should you be doing when you want to get more of that beautiful traffic? Here are some simple strategies that just work. Before I go into it, though, I have a question for you. Have you heard of the site Quora? Think of it as a site that answers any question that you may have. And people search for questions a lot.
According to data in Ubersuggest, roughly 8.1% of all searches on Google are questions. That may not seem like a lot of searches. But to put it in perspective, roughly 8.5 billion searches take place on Google daily. If 8.1% of those are questions, that’s roughly 688 million searches for questions a day. That’s roughly 251 billion searches a year from people who are looking for answers to their questions.
Now, that’s a lot of searches. With your blog, if you can answer all the popular questions that people are searching for, you can generate millions of visitors like Quora too. But unlike Quora, you won’t want to answer questions on every topic. Instead, you should answer people’s questions related to the industry you’re targeting.
So for example, I own a ad agency called NP Digital. So, I would want to answer all the questions that people have related to marketing because that is what will help my company generate more customers. And if I answer the questions for people searching for marketing-related questions, it also helps them and it connects the dots, and hopefully, more people will turn to my ad agency NP Digital, where by the way, we are Agency of the Year.
But the real question is, how do you find all the popular questions that people are searching for within your industry? So, let’s break it down.
– Step one, go to answerthepublic.com.
– Step two, type in the keyword related to your industry on AnswerThePublic. Keep in mind one to two-word phrases produce the best results.
– Step three, AnswerThePublic, will show you all the popular questions people will type in related to that term.
– Step four, I want you to take all the questions and Google them. So, look for all the ones that are related to your industry that you think people will be typing in. And AnswerThePublic sorts them by popularity. Take notes of all the ones that you Googled and look at that page, see what’s good about them and what’s bad, and make a note of it.
– Step five, I want you to start creating content that answers each question. Use what the competition does as a guiding point. Typically, if a page or a site is ranked high on Google, it means people like that content. Of course, you don’t want to copy them. Instead, you want to one-up them and create even better content.
– Step six, create hundreds if not thousands of blog posts answering those questions. Each post won’t generate that much traffic, but by having thousands of pages like this, it’ll generate thousands of visitors, if not potentially millions, over time.
– Step seven, repeat this whole process using AnswerThePublic, but I want you to try other keywords related to your space. Just like how I typed in digital marketing as a keyword the first time. I may repeat the process for terms like marketing or SEO or even terms like an ad agency or performance marketing.
In essence, the list just goes on and on and on. And this is how you criticize the answers to thousands, if not millions, of popular questions over time. One thing to note about AnswerThePublic is that it’s sorting questions by popularity.
So, the ones recommended typically are the most popular and are going to generate you the most traffic.
► If you need help growing your business check out my ad agency Neil Patel Digital https://npdigital.com/
►Subscribe: https://goo.gl/ScRTwc to learn more secret SEO tips.
►Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/neilkpatel/
►On Instagram: https://instagram.com/neilpatel/
#tutorials #blogtraffic #blogger